Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fan Mail =]


Whew, we must be getting really popular, here's the first piece of fan mail.

Estefania Cruz (Thomas S.Wootton)


Sandra Superficial (no network)


Your blog


What is your problem? Can't you keep your offensive opinions to yourself?

Nope, sorry! =]

The SGA did take down all their incriminiating information so that all of Wootton could be on the same level.



At least they're trying to do something about it, unlike you who are just ragging on some Wootton students.

I'm trying to get your attention and it's working pretty well :)

And FYI, I am Catholic and I found your comment about noses very hurtful.

That's too bad. I think I'll have to give myself up to the Pope now.

Why don't you go friend some people who wanna cause drama?

I am! And it's working!

coz that seems to be your mission, Sandra Superficial. If you friended me, you should have known that I don't stand for this kind of slander because it is wrong and I have a real sense of morality.

Do you? I think I could change people's minds about that ;)

You shouldn't have sne tme a request at all.

And BTW, if Wootton students want to post their crap OL and not think about the consequences, you don't have to take their pictures and post them up on other sites for even more people to find them. Have the decency to leave them alone!

Hmm, for someone who has a real sense of morality, you sure don't seem to care about your fellow students. Yet you claim what the SGA is doing is right. Don't worry, lots of people have no idea what they're talking about, especially Catholics.

--ECR

Definitely an extended response...whew!

Ciao people!

~gossipgrrrl

No comments: